• 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ — Coconut or Almond, toasted
• Dab of coconut oil for frying plantain
• 3 eggs
• Breakfast sausage — amount depends on how much you want.
• ½ avocado
• 2 mushrooms — sliced
• Goat cheese — crumbled
• Salt & pepper
1. Cook breakfast sausage
2. Start cooking eggs in frying pan, with dab of coconut oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toast Paleo Bread
4. Add mushrooms to scrambled eggs, then add cheese towards the end of completion.
5. When toast is complete, lay sausage on 1st slice of bread, then add eggs/mushrooms.
6. Smear avocado onto 2nd slice, and merge slices to complete sandwich.
• 2 minutes
• 20 minutes
This has been one of the most filling sandwiches I’ve had in a while. The saltiness of the pork, combined with the creamy avocado and cheese, and chunks of mushrooms, I can’t say enough!! Also, I highly suggest using the BROIL feature on the coconut Paleo Bread, as it really crisps it up!