- Low Carb Paleo Tortillas Recipe – 3 Ingredient Coconut Flour Wraps
- Coconut Paleo Wraps (Low Carb / Gluten Free / Ketogenic)
- Julian Bakery’s Keto Paleo Wraps (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- **3 NET CARBS** Coconut Flour Keto Wraps | Grain + Gluten + Dairy Free
- CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS | gluten-free + paleo
- Guiltless Paleo Wrap Recipe ( Keto – Gluten Free – Low Carb – Grain Free )
- 2 Ingredient Low Carb Tortillas | Keto
- THE BEST-EVER PALEO TORTILLA RECIPE | gluten-free + simple to make
- Grain-Free Flax Bread Wraps Recipe (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Paleo Wraps® Organic Coconut Wraps "Paleo & Vegan" By Julian Bakery
Amazon Price: N/A $10.75 You save: $0.24 (2%). (as of 2016-01-22 14:16 –
Paleo Wraps are delicious and ideal for any Paleo Diet plan. These incredible durable wraps are ideal for making you favorite meals. We have made spring rolls, egg rolls, tacos, burritos and more.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 8 inches ; 3.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00EPTYHGA
- UPC: 813926002351
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Item model number: PaleoWrap-SinglePack
Will definately purchase again!
281 of 294 people found the following review helpful
I hesitated to make this purchase based on poor reviews, but chose to try them out since sometimes I need a portable lunch vs my usual heating up the previous night’s leftovers.
Pretty bomb. I’m a Southern California guy
98 of 100 people found the following review helpful
Pretty bomb. I’m a Southern California guy, so I know tacos. Wrap up some carne asada, guac and use these bad boys. Boom paleo asada. They taste like coconut but well that’s what they are made of. Over all, great!
319 of 347 people found the following review helpful
I don’t care for the Paleo marketing, but I do care for a delicious wrap without a bunch of weird ingredients. I don’t usually have good experiences with ‘low carb’ or ‘gluten free’ products, as they’re typically filled with a bunch of crazy science-ingredients. But these wraps claim to simply be dehydrated, organic coconut meat. I’ve only had two so far, but they made for incredibly tasty wraps that were stuffed full of both ‘wet’ and ‘dry’ ingredients– with no breaking. Only minor complaint is the price, just a little steep, but they’re definitely not a rip off.
92 of 96 people found the following review helpful
I like the taste, but mine are all broken in pieces so it’s very difficult to eat anything with it.
42 of 43 people found the following review helpful
I have to admit that I was nervous to order them due to the mixed reviews, but being on a lowcarb/keto diet I’m constantly trying new things. These wraps arrived in perfect condition and were amazing. I didn’t get a sweet taste like most people are sharing in their reviews. The wraps are very thin, but did not brake or crumble when I filled them with the contents. In my attached picture I did a crab cake wrap and it was great! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will be placing another order. Wish they weren’t so expensive but until I’m able to find them locally or on another trusted site for less, I’ll be placing my order thru Amazon. Next up, I’ll try the other flavor
Awful Company w/ a Healthy Tasty Dream
333 of 384 people found the following review helpful
Edit: I need to change my review based on multiple recent dealings with this company. I have to echo numerous other reviewers that Julian Bakery customer service does not exist and they refuse to communicate with you. Please be cautioned to not ever order other products from this company over their direct website, or you will undoubtedly be scammed. They are located in San Diego, CA and the BBB says they have 1 employee besides the two owners, that’s correct, “1 employee”, but they are attempting to hire some more? Further, their BBB rating is an “F”, so it is just not Amazon reviewers.
188 of 228 people found the following review helpful
dont know how I would even describe what these taste like. You can def. taste the coconut… but the wraps are so thin, kids fruit roll-ups are thicker than these. Super thin and does not hold anything. And the texture is like eating plastic wrapping or something. I’d much rather eat the foods without the wrap. Total waste of money in my opinion.
Can’t even describe
128 of 155 people found the following review helpful
I can’t even begin to describe the texture of these wraps. They were spongy yet mushy. Tasted like shoe leather. I will go back to making my “wraps” with lettuce
Extremely expensive $1.47 per wrap
97 of 117 people found the following review helpful
Product is very expensive, nearly $10.00 for a pack of 7 wraps. Product tastes good but not cost effective. I will only purchase again once the price is way lower.
Paleo Wraps are not all their wrapped up to be. :-/
103 of 125 people found the following review helpful
Did not like the texture at all, the taste was not that great. I will definitely not be purchasing them again.