- Paleo Bread With Salad & Paleo Granola" > Almond Paleo Bread With Salad & Paleo Granola
- Top 5 Diabetic Fruit Cobbler Recipes Ideas
- How to stay healthy: Michael Mosley, All About Women 2016
- The Gluten Free Bar GFB Coconut Cashew Crunch Bites Protein Bar Review – Antioxidant-fruits
- The Jerky
- Питание после тренировки. Питание перед тренировкой
- Время подход. Сколько времени отдыхать от подхода?
- Продолжительность (длина) и интенсивность тренировки. Как они влияют на результаты?
- Баня, сауна. Русская баня и турецкая сауна. Польза
- Пить кофе. Можно ли пить кофе перед тренировкой? Пить ли кофе?
Amazon Price: $8.60 $8.60 (as of 2017-07-27 00:46 –
Paleo people apple crisp granola.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 8 inches ; 5.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006ZPW5QQ
- UPC: 793573800817
It was good, but not sure if it’s worth the money you spend.
Great Cereal Substitute
2 people found this helpful.
I chose this rating because it was everything I had hoped it would be. A great cereal substitute with quality products. I had mine with almond milk and it was extra yummy because I had deprived myself of cereal for so long. I highly recommend it based on my taste buds.
Really tasty Paleo granola
4 people found this helpful.
The Apple Crisp flavor is good. I like that it’s grain and gluten free. I’ve tried several of the flavors and they are all really good. I like to snack on it rather than use it for a cereal. I also add it to smoothies. I found this brand when I was on the 30-day Paleo diet. I’m not doing any kind of strict Paleo any longer, but I still buy this!
Great Granola Alternative!
Great and tasty granola snack alternative but too pricey for a 5oz bag. I bought the Apple Crisp flavor. I need more. Not sure if I would order again. I can see it working nicely with a coconut milk chia pudding…sprinkle it on top.
Good Paleo granola. Maybe a tad too sweet.
One person found this helpful.
This granola from Paleo People is great! You can taste apply, but it is not too overpowering, maybe the opposite. There is a nice crunch as well. The only problem that I have is that, as with other granola from Paleo People, this one is a bit too sweet (I don’t know, maybe it’s just me…) Oh, and a bit too expensive for how much you’re getting in a bag…
I have been looking for a good Paleo treat for my son and I. We love the apple crisp! Although not “crunchy” it’s more of a moist granola taste. They fill me right up. Good sweet flavor with nuts mixed in for some savory. I’ve been buying this quite a bit lately. We also have taken it on trips for a little snack mid-day.
Pricey but good
I don’t know how the cavemen scraped together the shells to pay for this stuff back in the day, but it is delicious so I understand the effort. I don’t think the product is worth the price. There really isn’t much in there but it’s nice for a snack when you need a little something sweet and don’t want to cheat.
Tasty Paleo treat
The banana and apple taste almost identical but these are very tasty and perfect for a healthy sweet crunchy snack. I found mine went a bit sift after being open for a week but that’s to be expected with any product!