- PALEO Protein: Beef and egg white protein!" > MHP’s PALEO Protein: Beef and egg white protein!
- Refreshing Tropical Passion Protein Shake
- The science behind MHP’s IsoPrime 100% Beef protein!
- 4 Popular Diet Tips – YOU SHOULD NEVER FOLLOW!!
- MHP Transformations with Fabian Orozco: Carolina
- Eating for Strength & Performance: How Alex Got His Ab Grooves Back – 230
- 3 Most Critical Times To Consume Protein
- What Happens When You Workout High?
- Harness the power of anabolic sleep with MHP’s 5D Tropin!
- Wendy Myers: Heavy Metal Toxicity, Mineral Power, & Coffee Enemas – #205
Amazon Price: N/A (as of 2017-06-23 16:59 –
Paleo Protein – Beef & Egg White Protein
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 9.8 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BWUCVI6
- UPC: 666222091877
- Item model number: PROMMHP37
Sometimes it does get super foamy on the top
I use this for my morning protein shake with almond milk and a fruit (banana, strawberries, pineapple, etc.) for flavor. Sometimes it does get super foamy on the top, if you let it sit for a bit it dissipates. I don’t get a reaction from this so I’m keeping it in rotation.
LOVE this product
I love this protein powder. It takes great and has a good consistency. It helped me lose weight but maintain muscle before my wedding.
a nice alternative to whey
34 people found this helpful.
I’m usually a little skeptical of products that wave the ‘paleo’ flag right out of the gate, but after trying several different types of protein isolates over the years (whey, grass-fed whey, soy, pea, hemp, etc) and tracking my bodily responses to each, I wanted to try something that wasn’t veggie or dairy-based, so this is where I ended up.
One person found this helpful.
A great (but not perfect) alternative to whey and plant-based protein
13 people found this helpful.
While I’m usually skeptical of anything that waves the ‘paleo’ flag too hard, I decided to try this stuff out because I wanted to decrease my dairy intake, but I also haven’t found any plant-based protein powders that I don’t thoroughly despise. If I want to eat flour and sand I’ll bake at the beach.