- PRODUCT REVIEW: GO*LO Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- GO LO Sugar Free Hazelnut Spread Review
- Low Carb Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread – Gluten Free & Sugar Free!
- IS Nutella the Best Chocolate Hazelnut Spread?
- Keto Nutella | Low-Carb Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread | Sugar-Free Nutella Recipe
- Cooking with Charlie: Nutella Pretzels
- Keto Almond Joy Bars | Low-Carb Mounds Bar + Bounty Bar | Sugar-free Coconut Candy Bar
- EP. 1: Chili Cheese Fries | Easy Healthy Recipe | Food With My Dude™ | Healthy Grocery Girl
- How To: Make Nutella Hot Chocolate
- How to Make Low Carb Gluten Free Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins
Amazon Price: N/A (as of 2018-01-21 12:24 –
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2 inches ; 9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B01KAGJI1U
- UPC: 786641361440
Exactly What I Was Looking For
54 people found this helpful.
Ok, first of all, if you are contemplating purchasing this stuff there is a very high percentage chance that you are on a special diet or have special dietary needs whether medical or lifestyle related as this stuff is about 5x the price of a box brand hazelnut spread. I myself am on a low carb diet and was looking for something to fill the late night sugar cravings. This hit the “sweet spot”.
Go-Lo Dark Hazelnut Spread, 100% Sugar Free, by GO-LO FOODS
81 people found this helpful.
Go Lo Foods was nice enough to send me a sample jar for testing (tasting) and an impartial review. Here are my thoughts:
Wonderful! I love this product.
4 people found this helpful.
OMG, I LOVE this product. I am a huge Nutella fan, so much so that I can’t keep it in the house. I am not supposed to have sugar, dairy oar gluten, so Nutella is out. I had lost hope of finding anything that tasted half as good again. Hands down, this product is great. I bought this on a slim hope that it might be ok, and I can tell you it is wonderful. I am eating it out of the jar with a spoon! No side affects for me other than knowing I need to reorder more NOW! I highly recommend.
My new favorite indulgence
Fabulous stuff. Not a perfect Nutella dupe – it is far less sweet, and not quite as smooth – but the chicory gives it a complex, dark, slightly bitter taste that is addictive once you’ve acquired it. I like it the most layered with other things: on a low-carb wrap with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips, or with cream cheese and blackberries, or as a dip for apple slices. Etc. etc. If your favorite application for Nutella is by itself straight from the spoon, you may not be a fan of this.
Good substitute for Nutella, if pricey
One person found this helpful.
I was putting together a gift basket for my Type 2 diabetic mother and saw the Go Lo Dark Hazelnut spread. She likes hazelnut and Nutella, so I figured I’d give it a try.
but I’ve still got a serious sweet tooth. I got this as a study reward
I’ve been going sugar-free/no sugar added for a while now, but I’ve still got a serious sweet tooth. I got this as a study reward. I agree with others that have said that if you’re looking for an exact copy of Nutella, keep looking, but this is a good alternative on its own. The texture is different from Nutella or other nut butters, and may be off-putting to some. It’s a little grittier and… slicker? It’s a little odd. The flavor’s good, though, and if you like mixing Nutella into things like oatmeal, this is fantastic because it melts like a dream.